GEOINT/Imagery Analyst (Req:5295)
||Reston, VA - Reston, VA|
U.S. CitizenPositions that require U.S. citizenship or clearances are
due to specific requirements of the U.S. government.
||DoD Top Secret
Standard Business Hours
Summit Technologies, Inc. is accepting resumes for an Intelligence GEOINT Imagery Analyst located in Reston, VA. You will serve a multi-discipline team assisting deployed US Forces with fused intelligence products to enhance US Forces effectiveness against enemy networks that employ improvised threats such as unmanned aerial systems (UAS). This position requires a current DoD Top Secret/SCI (or are eligible for immediate adjudication of your TS/SCI) security clearance.
- Work with a team of software developers, gathering and producing required documentation in an Agile development utilizing the Windows platform.
- Develop and test functions in C# / .net for operating a large scale distribution system for internet services.
- Create micro services, review third party libraries and conduct technical research regarding different ways to improve the development environment (best practices).
- Build, test and deliver high quality complex frameworks and systems.
- Diagnose and resolve complex issues.
- Effectively collaborate with Azure teammates to ensure the projects design meets the needs of Azure engineers.
- Communicate business and technical ideas to various audiences across multiple disciplines, including peer engineers, product managers and management.
|Required Skills and Experience:|
- Must have an active Top Secret Clearance
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 7 years of experience as a software engineer, coding an object-oriented programming language such as C#, .Net, C++ or Java.
- Strong communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Expertise in the areas of building extensible high scale service platforms preferred.
- Experience in technical design, problem solving and debugging skills required.
- Ability to provision, monitor, optimize and scale Azure infrastructure using API's.
- Experience with Azure Service Fabric and/or Azure Tables
- Scripting experience, particularly with Power shell, XML, and Windows batch files
- Experience with Visual Studio or Visual Studio Online
|Desired Skills and Experience:|
- Proficient with Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience in designing and configuring virtual network topologies.
- Experience building hosted applications in a large multi-data center environment.
- Experience in developing and deploying cloud applications.
- Experience developing and deploying micro services.
- Experiences utilizing event driven architectures for cloud applications.
- Working knowledge of WCF, WebAPI and Webservices.
If you feel you are qualified and want to be considered for this position, please supply the following to firstname.lastname@example.org and please put the job number '5297' in the subject line.
" Updated resume including MM/YYYY for each employer
" Compensation requirements (salary with benefits, or long term hourly contract-no benefits)
" Best times/dates to interview (plus phone # you can best be contacted at)
" Availability to start once given formal offer.
Summit Technologies Inc. appreciates your interest. We will contact the best matching prospects, and will consider you for future opportunities. We will not submit your resume without your prior knowledge and consent.
|When applying, we need the following:
1) Latest resume with dates of employment included
2) Compensation requirements (salary or hourly)
3) Availability to interview (i.e. Friday before 11 AM EST)
4) Best way to get in touch with you (email address and mobile phone number)
5) Reason you are seeking new employment
6) Professional references
|Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Summit
is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions that require U.S. citizenship or clearances are
due to specific requirements of the U.S. government and non-negotiable.