Senior Intelligence Analysts / All-Source Analysts (Req:5224)
||Senior Intelligence Analysts / All-Source Analysts|
||Reston VA - Reston, VA and (CONUS/OCONUS)|
U.S. CitizenPositions that require U.S. citizenship or clearances are
due to specific requirements of the U.S. government.
||Top Secret / SCI
Standard Business Hours
Summit Technologies, Inc. has numerous employment opportunities for Senior Intelligence Analysts / All-Source Analysts located in Reston, VA. These full time positions require an Active Top Secret/SCI Clearance and require an on-going rotation consisting of a six month OCONUS deployments to Kuwait, Iraq, Afghanistan or other locations followed by a 6 months to 1 year assignment in the Reston, VA. This rotation continues for the life of the project. The position requires a minimum of 10 years of intelligence analyst work experience and a minimum of a Bachelor's degree.
Please do not apply to this job opportunity unless you are a US citizen & have a current DoD Top Secret/SCI (SCI adjudication within the last five years) security clearance. Thank you in advance for your co-operation.
The successful candidate(s) will support intelligence operations in analyzing, processing and documenting Multi-Discipline Intelligence, General Military Intelligence, and All Source Intelligence. You will participate in a team environment in production, indications and warning, collection management, targeting, imagery, network analysis, counterintelligence, counter-terrorism, information operations, foreign disclosure, international engagements and threat analysis. These Intelligence Analyst teams will provide intelligence and forensic expertise and support in CONUS, as well as, support for a member of a deployed unit(s) in theater.
- Provide expert All-Source research, analysis, and intelligence analytical products.
- Maintain and update databases and identify intelligence gaps on an on-going basis.
- Research, review, evaluate, and integrate All-Source data to contribute to and/or produce draft and finished All-Source intelligence products/responses/assessments.
- Conduct multi-layered, multi-intelligence analysis to define patterns of IED network activity in order to narrow the search space for the war fighters to conduct C-IED operations.
- Provide analytical support to the Counter-IED Targeting Program (CITP) and conduct comprehensive research on complex insurgent and terrorist networks; either independently or as part of a larger team.
- Conduct adversary analysis to assist all COIC and JIDO (a/k/a JIEEDO or JIDA) Divisions and selected key external agencies in achieving predicative counter-IED capabilities.
- Provide intelligence targeting support products and "reach-back" support to forward-deployed elements as required.
- Provide exploitation and asymmetric threat analysis including the identification, development, and integration of countermeasure technologies.
- Develop processes that focus on integrating all intelligence disciplines with operational planning in order to develop solutions to the IED problem sets.
- Develop intelligence products based upon command guidance, mission analysis, an operational perspective, and/or thorough threat analysis.
|Required Skills and Experience:|
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or 6 years work experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree, 12 years work experience may be substituted for a Master's Degree and 20 years work experience may be substituted for a Doctorate's Degree.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in increasingly responsible positions.
- Formal Intelligence Community (IC) or Military Service training as an All-Source analyst preferred.
- Must pass all the applicable medical, dental, physical, legal and administrative requirements required by the Theater Commander, DOD and the contract for deployment.
|Desired Skills and Experience:|
- Applicants must have 10 years of relevant All-Source intelligence collection and analysis experience to provide support to military operations.
- Individuals with previous JIDO (a/k/a JIEDDO or JIDA) & JCAST experience desired
- Must have experience in at least one or more All-Source analysis disciplines (MASINT Geospatial, IMINT, HUMINT, or GMTI).
- At least 4 years of experience providing analytical support to military units or commands.
- At least 2 year of recent experience providing deployed (in theater) support to military units or commands.
- Working knowledge of computer-based applications including, graphics and presentation software, databases, INTELINK, INTELINK-S, JWICS/JDISS, Pathfinder, M3, WWW applications, and audio/visual collaborative tools.
- Demonstrated knowledge of web-based intelligence tools, software and databases such as: Multimedia Message Manger (M3), tripwire Analytic Capability (TAC), NCTC Online, Terrorism Identities Datamark Environment (TIDE),
- Documented experience developing or maintain a Common Intelligence Picture (CIP).
- Possess strong writing skills, experience working with multidiscipline teams, and the ability to identify, analyze and solve problems.
- Familiar with F3EAD, CALEB/IWA, Social Network Analysis and CARVER methodologies.
- Ability to multi-task and work with limited supervision, and respond to short-notice tasks is a must.
- SIGINT database tools such as: icreach, Cultweave, PROTON, Skope SIGINT analytic toolkit, i2 Analyst Notebook or Palantir, ArcGIS, and Google Earth.
|When applying, we need the following:
1) Latest resume with dates of employment included
2) Compensation requirements (salary or hourly)
3) Availability to interview (i.e. Friday before 11 AM EST)
4) Best way to get in touch with you (email address and mobile phone number)
5) Reason you are seeking new employment
6) Professional references
|Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Summit
is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions that require U.S. citizenship or clearances are
due to specific requirements of the U.S. government and non-negotiable.