||Ft. Rucker, AL - Ft Rucker, AL|
U.S. CitizenPositions that require U.S. citizenship or clearances are
due to specific requirements of the U.S. government.
Standard Business Hours
Summit Technologies, Inc. has an opportunity for a Systems Analyst. In this position, the successful candidate will gather new and existing systems enhancements requirements for custom applications, provide end user training and support, improve business processes, and provide SharePoint administration. This full-time position is located in the Fort Rucker, AL and requires a DoD Secret clearance.
- Gather specifications from end user community and coordinate between developers and customers.
- Perform business process improvement to streamline existing processes and eliminate obsolete processes.
- Perform and/or support briefings and presentations to various size audiences.
- Serve as subject matter expert for multiple custom applications and tools.
- Develop and implement standard operating procedures.
- Create project and development plans as assigned.
- Provide SharePoint site collection administration.
- Provide training for custom applications.
- Provide IT related customer support.
- Knowledge of implementing current and emerging technologies preferred.
- Build close working relationships with both the customer, key stake holders and end user community.
|Required Skills and Experience:|
- Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience in Information Technology.
- At least 2-4 years of experience as a Systems Analyst or Application System Analyst or Business Analyst.
- Demonstrated experience in SharePoint Administration.
- Experience in supporting custom application development through the Systems Development Life Cycle.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint Designer a plus.
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates initiative and adaptability.
- Work in a team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with client, project manager and team members.
- Able to manage multiple priorities at the same time.
- Able to assist in the development and implementation of effective, timely solutions.
|When applying, we need the following:
1) Latest resume with dates of employment included
2) Compensation requirements (salary or hourly)
3) Availability to interview (i.e. Friday before 11 AM EST)
4) Best way to get in touch with you (email address and mobile phone number)
5) Reason you are seeking new employment
6) Professional references
|Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Summit
is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions that require U.S. citizenship or clearances are
due to specific requirements of the U.S. government and non-negotiable.